multistore 3 different www addresses same shop

Hi all

I am not the best at setting things up but have managed to get 1 installation of prestashop up and running with a theme and a few paid modules witht he help of just reading on the forum.

I have a website with dedicated information of our products and services and a shop link www.a.com and then the link www.a.com/shop

even managed to clone it so I have a working backup www.a.com/shopz to play with and make mistakes

all works ok

I have 3 www addresses they will all sell the same products, all sites hosted at the same (greengeeks) location

I want each of the www addresses to use the same shop but be accessed by the www.a.com/shop or www.b.com/shop

I have attempted a few times to set up multistore but keep getting 500 error when accessing it from b.com/shop

I would like to have each shop theme the same but with the different name on the store

ie when you go to a.com/shop it says welcome to a

if you went to b.com it says welcome to b

all stores have the same products, customers cart etc is fine

there is a lot of helpful information out there but sadly I am not able to do this bit myself I am either not understanding the language code as written as I am not a programmer (just a happy hacker!) or I am not doing it correctly

Any takers on helping me?

Thanks

James

Hi EL Patron

thank you for your reply,

I have looked at your add on and it does look like its what I need,

my issue is that the demo is only the back end so you have no way of evaluating what you do

Ive searched vimeo and youtube and found nothing

For the price you charge, and I do realise whilst its only a few hours of time at my hourly rate and I'm sure it was a difficult module to make taking you many hours I would expect to see more of a this is how and this is what happens  when you do this type 10 min video

FYi I fell over at the first drop down on the demo

native prestashop multistore....

prestashop multistore pro

what does that do?

it may be obvious to you but to me I have no idea and I cant do one version and then try the other version as I have no front end to view to play with

your tabs have no reviews and the forum link is just to your advert

I'm more than willing to do you a deal if you want a user review and video of its use as that is my background a TV presenter

James

For anyone who reads this, they do have a very good online chat on their website and gave lots of advice free

What they have they decided was not actually what I needed and they were honest enough to say so, 

Top marks for genuine help

James

• Like 1