why is this issue being ignored?

i've reported this in the bug tracker and followed up on an old thread with no resolution. i got desparate and searched the french forum and its posted there as well with no replies. I decided to translate this post and re post here to see if i can get a resolution. someone please help.

Sorry, I do nothing to BUG TRAKER.
So I post here.

1)
Final Version 1 (1.0.0.8)

At registration, by clicking the register button I'm back on a completely white.
By returning via the browser I return to the registration page (url_du_site / authentication.php? = Order.php back? Step = 1)

Yet registration has been taken into account in the Back Office.

2)
At the command (recording and authentication made) by clicking the button sue "I confirm my order"
url_du_site / repertoire_racine / modules / check / validation.php
I'm back on a completely white.
Browser's back button and reconfirmation of the command = An order has already been spent with the basket.

A solution for both bug?

Best regards

DAV

Yeah thank you, I just found it some seconds ago lol

So here is your explanation of that "ignoring":
We did not ignore your bug report, we are not machines and cannot confirm and solve issues so quickly.
We already give free support on the forum so you'll be please to wait nicely for replies.
We owe you nothing; actually this is quite the reverse...

Understand that we're already very busy so replies to bug reports will take as many time as necessary.
And usualy this is the kind of issue that authors would see solved very quickly but as soon as we need more information, they flee and we're never able to reproduce issue.

Matthieu,

i understand that this is an open source app, and a very good one too. I appreciate all the good work, not just with the software but he community as well. My title may have been a bit misleading. I'm not referring to ignoring just my bug report but the this issue in general. Naturally i searched the forums before posting, and there are at least 3 other reports of similar issues including the french one i quoted, that either have no replies or no solution. This french post was posted aug 13th.

I even tried to revive and old forum post and After seeing several posts that were posted after mine, getting attention, i figured mine would eventually end up like this french one. abandoned and unsolved. :( Hence the reason for the somewhat controversial but true title which by the way got a fairly quick reply:)

Hi shaded,

Ok, you're right it's a misunderstanding.

So to reply to you, if those posts have not been replied nor solved, it should be because we forgot or lost them inside the huge quantity of bug reports.
It is why we add almost two months ago that new bug reporting tool, the Bug Tracker.
Thus right now, no issue will be forget nor unsolved by "accident". (because for instance we could very easy hide fake bugs or even have directly a look on new or awaiting issues)

Concerning your issue, since you added it to our list of bug reports we'll deal with it as soon as we'll have time.
If you want to help us to solve the problem faster you can simply add the forum post (you told me about) links to it.