Carriers Issue

Hi, I have installed and started configuring Prestashop. It is nearly exactly what I am looking for just a few minor things that I need to addon. 

Anyhow. I added some items to my shop, and was testing the order process. When It got to shipping It keeps saying no Carrier Available. 

I went to the admin Section Shipping --> Carriers There is a standard Carrier and one that was created when I was adding products. I made sure they are both set to ship in the US. But I still get the error. 

How can I get the Carrier to work with my site. I would also prefer to not give my website out publicly as It will be a locked site upon completion and only registered users will be able to access it. 

The Summary shown for one of them is below:

This carrier is free and the delivery announced is: Delivery next day!.

The shipping cost is calculated <strong>according to the weight</strong> and the tax rule <strong>US-AL Rate (4%)</strong> will be applied.

<span class="is_free">This carrier can deliver orders from [undefined] kg to [undefined] kg.</span> If the order is out of range, the behavior is to apply the cost of the highest defined range.

This carrier will be proposed for those delivery zones:
  • North America
And it will be proposed for those client groups:
  • Customer