Change font and background colour in Prestashop 1.6.1.7

nhakansson

In the Back Office, you can click "My shop" in the top-right corner to open the Live Configurator. Click the cog wheels icon on the left and you can choose between eight different preset colours and choose between ten fonts and then click the "Save" button. If you want to return to the default black theme, click the "Reset" button.

If you want more control over the fonts and background colours, you'll need to manually edit themes/default-bootstrap/css/global.css.

Thank you, rocky, 

I need to dive in to the css file. Problem is that I have no idea what line covers what? Is there anyway to easily figure out what line effects what part of the layout. I have been looking but can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Niklas 

The background colour is in the body section on line 5710 of themes/default-bootstrap/css/global.css:

color: #777; }

I strongly recommend investing some time into learning how to use the development tools. It's very easy. You just need to click the "Inspect" button and then click on an element to view all the related CSS on the right. It will save you from posting dozens of "How do I change the CSS of this button" topics. ;)