[SOLVED] Logo.jpg to png in prestashop 3.0 final

Good night. I´m designing a website using the new version 3.0 final: tuwebdesdecieneuros.com.

The problem I'm finding on this version is that I don´t know where is the reference to "logo.jpg". I have visited many forums and all referred to the old "header.tpl". The current contents of this file is this:

{if isset($meta_description) AND $meta_description} {/if} {if isset($meta_keywords) AND $meta_keywords} {/if} {if isset($css_files)} {foreach from=$css_files key=css_uri item=media} {/foreach} {/if} {if isset($js_files)} {foreach from=$js_files item=js_uri} {/foreach} {/if} {$HOOK_HEADER} {if !$content_only}
   •    {l s='This shop requires JavaScript to run correctly. Please activate JavaScript in your browser.'}

{$HOOK_TOP}
{$HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN}
{/if}

So far I have left the text but I can not leave it as the image of the logo is also used on the invoice and emails ... How can I change the jpg for png?

If I understand you correctly, In my copy, and i'm using the same version, it appears in themes/prestashop/header.tpl on line 47 if you're using the default theme.

If you're looking for where the image itself resides the code that follows tells you where...

lines 45-47

<!-- Header -->

Notice where it says img_ps_dir that means it's in the img directory directly inside the prestashop root

hope that helps you some.

Carl

ok, I download the version 3.0 yesterday and I´m using the default theme but in my header.tpl, there isn´t any line 47 what I include in my first post was the whole text in the archive. I have attached it here for you to see it.

I didn´t change that archive so... I thought that in the new version the developers have changed the content of header.tpl.

header.tpl.zip

That file does have a line 47 with logo.jpg. I think the problem might be that you are viewing the file in HTML mode, when you should be viewing the source code in text mode. Open the file in Notepad or whichever text editor you prefer.

The program you are using is reading the file as rich text instead of plain text. See my screenshot of the file in Dreamweaver. The top view is plain text view and the bottom view is HTML view. You need open the file in plain text view.

24322_Ths3YDniu8KaXn48sg0v_t