"Uncaught TypeError: s5.substring is not a function" on Product List Page

Hi,

I got an error in product list page:

Uncaught TypeError: s5.substring is not a function

I found that part of code is located on Home Text Editor module & CMS on Homepage module. It's a set of javascript that was generated from HTML5Maker website for the banner in the website

<script>// <![CDATA[
if (typeof em5 === 'undefined'){var em5 = window.addEventListener ? 'addEventListener' :'attachEvent';var er5 = window[em5];var me5 = em5 == 'attachEvent' ? 'onmessage':'message';er5(me5,function (e) {var s5= e.data;if (s5.substring(0,10) == 'changeSize'){document.getElementById(s5.substring(s5.indexOf('html5maker')+10)).style.height=s5.substring(10, s5.indexOf('html5maker'));[spam-filter],false);}
// ]]></script>

This wasn't an issue until I installed FB Product Ads module. Chrome debugging gives an error notification on line 241.

This is line 241 without that FB Product Ads module (no error):

initSlide_sample1();;if(typeof em5==='undefined'){var em5=window.addEventListener?'addEventListener':'attachEvent';var er5=window[em5];var me5=em5=='attachEvent'?'onmessage':'message';er5(me5,function(e){var s5=e.data;if(s5.substring(0,10)=='changeSize'){document.getElementById(s5.substring(s5.indexOf('html5maker')+10)).style.height=s5.substring(10,s5.indexOf('html5maker'));[spam-filter],false);};;$().ready(function()

And this is line 241 with FB Product Ads module that resulting in an error:

initSlide_sample1();;if(typeof em5==='undefined'){var em5=window.addEventListener?'addEventListener':'attachEvent';var er5=window[em5];var me5=em5=='attachEvent'?'onmessage':'message';er5(me5,function(e){var s5=e.data;if(s5.substring(0,10)=='changeSize'){document.getElementById(s5.substring(s5.indexOf('html5maker')+10)).style.height=s5.substring(10,s5.indexOf('html5maker'));[spam-filter],false);};;!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');fbq('track','ViewCategory',{content_type:'product',content_ids:['MCCAU1146','MCCAU1147','MCCAU1742'],content_name:'Tuscan Seam Clip',content_category:'Tiling & Cutting Tool > Tuscan Seam Clip'});;var oPixel=new oPixel();$(document).ready(function(){oPixel.addToCart({"content_name":"'Tuscan SeamClip Red'","content_category":"'Tuscan Seam Clip'","content_ids":"['MCCAU1146']","content_type":"'product'","value":"'63.5613'","currency":"'AUD'"},'a[data-id-product="1146"].ajax_add_to_cart_button');oPixel.addToWishList({"content_name":"'Tuscan SeamClip Red'","content_category":"'Tuscan Seam Clip'","content_ids":"['MCCAU1146']","content_type":"'product'","value":"'63.5613'","currency":"'AUD'"},'a[rel="1146"].addToWishlist');oPixel.addToCart({"content_name":"'Tuscan SeamClip White'","content_category":"'Tuscan Seam Clip'","content_ids":"['MCCAU1147']","content_type":"'product'","value":"'63.5613'","currency":"'AUD'"},'a[data-id-product="1147"].ajax_add_to_cart_button');oPixel.addToWishList({"content_name":"'Tuscan SeamClip White'","content_category":"'Tuscan Seam Clip'","content_ids":"['MCCAU1147']","content_type":"'product'","value":"'63.5613'","currency":"'AUD'"},'a[rel="1147"].addToWishlist');oPixel.addToCart({"content_name":"'Tuscan SeamClip Blue'","content_category":"'Tuscan Seam Clip'","content_ids":"['MCCAU1742']","content_type":"'product'","value":"'63.5613'","currency":"'AUD'"},'a[data-id-product="1742"].ajax_add_to_cart_button');oPixel.addToWishList({"content_name":"'Tuscan SeamClip Blue'","content_category":"'Tuscan Seam Clip'","content_ids":"['MCCAU1742']","content_type":"'product'","value":"'63.5613'","currency":"'AUD'"},'a[rel="1742"].addToWishlist');});;$().ready(function()

Oddly, I tried to delete the HTML5 generated javascript in Home Text Editor module & disabled CMS on Homepage module, but the error is still there. The only way to remove the error is by disabling the FB Product Ads module, but I need that module to run.

Any ideas what should I do? I thank you in advance.

--

Prestashop 1.6.0.9 - Default Theme

Edited by Ben90 (see edit history)