Blank page in module/bankwire/validation

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.6 and bankwire module. Since a couple of days, after confirm the order and payment using bankwire, exactly when you are in ... module/bankwire/validation, you can see a blank page.

I think I didn´t modify any in bankwire module

I switched on the debug module and now in module/bankwire/validation I can see 

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home2/pnrandei/public_html/areab2b.lenubu.com/themes/theme1209/mails/es/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home2/pnrandei/public_html/areab2b.lenubu.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

I cleaned cache and also smarty cache manually in  cache/smarty/compile and cache/smarty/cache

But now, I dont know what more I can do, any help?

Thanks a lot!

The problem is that your quotes have been escaped with backslashes. You'll need to remove all the \ from the file. Here's what my file looks like:

{foreach $list as $product}
{$product['reference']}

{$product['name']}

{$product['price']}

{$product['quantity']}

{$product['price']}

{foreach $product['customization'] as $customization}
{$product['name']} {$customization['customization_text']}

{$product['price']}

{$product['customization_quantity']}

{$product['quantity']}
{/foreach}
{/foreach}

Hi @Ambassadors and others!

I thought we have fixed the problem, but not...

after changing the file according Ambassadors´explanations it worked, but now I get the same error

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home2/pnrandei/public_html/areab2b.lenubu.com/themes/theme1209/mails/es/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home2/pnrandei/public_html/areab2b.lenubu.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

I checked  the fie order_conf_product_list.txt, and I don´t know why, but it was wrong, I mean quotes have been escaped with backslashes, so I remove all the \ and I tried a new purchase but when I get to module/bankwire/validation the same error. So, again I checked the file order_conf_product_list.txt and mysteriously all quotes again with \

What should I do??

Thanks a lot!!