Default shipping module selection bug

flopp

I have four shipping carriers:
- One carrier named "Pickup-store". Price on this module is set to 0.

- One dynamic shipping module that creates three carriers. The price is calculated on zip/postcode.

I want one of the dynamic carriers to be selected as default, when a user signs up or login.

I have tried the folling without any luck:

- Set default carrier (the free carrier is selected on login)
- Change position on the free carrier to be the last item in the list (does not solve the problem).

Prestashop version 1.6.1.6

Hi,

Maybe the option is based on location (zip/code etc).

Yes I belive the issue may have somthing to do with that the dynamic shipping module must have a zip, and therefore it sets the other module as default. When the user register og sign in, the shipping module is set in the session maybe?

back office-->shipping-->preferences

there you can set default carrier...you see this yes?

Yes I see all carriers in the "Default carrier"-list, but when I set one of the carriers in the dynamic shipping module, it keeps selecting the other one when the user signs in or register.

Yes I see all carriers in the "Default carrier"-list, but when I set one of the carriers in the dynamic shipping module, it keeps selecting the other one when the user signs in or register.

Shipping at sign in is based on customer delivery address....so pre log we expect the 'default carrier' right  or wrong and  then this can change based on logged in delivery address.  This is basically how ps works but that behavior can change depending on 3rd  party shipping module.