Bankwire

Hey all ,

This should be a simple one . When a customer purchases through bankwire, everything works fine, however I don't receive any notification that they have paid via the bank option . All other email communication from the site works, so is there a way to solve this ?

Cheers

Check that bankwire.html and bankwire.txt exist in the mails directory for all your languages. If they are, go to Orders > Statuses, edit "Awaiting bankwire payment" and check that "Send e-mail to customer when order is changed to this status" is ticked.

I can't think of any other reason it wouldn't work. What version of PrestaShop are you using? I know that modules/bankwire/validation.php was modified in PrestaShop v1.3 to fix some bugs. Perhaps you have encountered one of those bugs.

I don't understand why the bankwire email wouldn't be sent for you, while all your other emails are being sent. The only thing I can do is suggest that you try upgrading to PrestaShop v1.3. Hopefully, the new bankwire code in it will fix your issue.

• 3 months later...