Can't save changes

misterc

Hi,

I am hoping this is something really obvious that I am missing, but I am trying to change prices for various products (both the base price and the attributes/combinations. I did this to a whole bunch of prices last week without any problems whatsoever, and the previous week changed meta titles, descriptions and some content without issue.

However, today, whenever I try to change the base price and click 'save and stay' OR just 'save' the new price is NOT saved and it shows the old price. I also do not get the 'this page has successfully been updated' message in green at the top of the page.

What am I missing here?

I have closed the dashboard and re-visited. I have checked that I am still listed as 'superadmin'!

I have not updated anything directly. I am on version 1.6.1.4

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Misterc

If you go to the link above, you'll see the file at the top: admin-dev/themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/form/form.tpl​. Change admin-dev to your renamed admin directory. It's lines 252-254 that should be removed:

submitHandler: function(form) {
form.submit();
},

Hi dlgint

once I knew that the issue was mainly with Google, then I used Firefox to make changes to my prices and they saved. Don't know if it will work for creating new products, but it's worth a try (at least until Firefox update their server too) Hopefully by that time Prestashop will have come up with a fix.

Good luck.

Cheers.