Unwanted Products and Vouchers in Orders

tonianncarriere

There are orders in my customers account and vouchers in my customers accounts that they didnt order and the vouchers, i dont even have anymore. It's in thier order history when they place the order. I can also see it in my orders. How do you fix it just by logging into prestashop store.

Also, if you can help. I was trying to fix it and deleted a voucher in a customer order and it made the customer price down to 12$ when it was 37$. The voucher wasn't even that much. How can I get it back to original price?

I did have that delete orders module and I don't know if I deleted it correctly.

Thanks sooo much! :)

Edited by tonianncarriere (see edit history)

Built in price rule but I fixed it? I have no clue how. I just redid everything in the backend you were supposed to do to like regenerate n cache. I stopped adding modules n readded. I forced n unforced. Then it wasn't working. I eventually tried it with a different product other and new voucher and it worked.

With the 12$, I deleted voucher(s) and product(s) from the prestashop login in the orders tab where their order was under n u can change their order but it didn't make it the right amount n wouldn't let me delete one item they didn't order

Edited by tonianncarriere (see edit history)