Default language VERSUS default content

Hi there,
I'm migrating a website from zencart to prestashop for few weeks : that's fine now.
Anyway my big question is : Is there any way to set a default language for instance French but set the default content (when you put no content in product description for instance for other languages) to another language.
To be clear : i want French language as default language. However when I create product/category and I specify the french and english content, I want the english one to be set for other languages such as german and all.
Is there any way to do it or do I have to do it myself with a database update script ?
Or maybe modifying anywhere to set the Configuration::set('PS_LANG_DEFAULT',1,true);
Thanks for your help !

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ! Good to read an answer Damien....

So I'll do it if you think there's no easy or logical way to do it quickly.
Maybe just simply a configuration variable like PS_LANG_CONTENT_DEFAULT so as to distinguish with PS_LANG_DEFAULT.
And then as we do put the "PS_LANG_DEFAULT" product content in others languages, the point would be to check if there is a content for PS_LANG_CONTENT_DEFAULT (different or not from PS_LANG_DEFAULT, if not we'll be in the study case of how it works now) and to set it to others languages as it work at the moment but for PS_LANG_DEFAULT

What would you think of that Damien ? Maybe I don't have a realistic view of the system, but at first see that would be the easier way to mabage that...

Thanks for reading and answering.

Bye