Currency Rates Problem

servetsarap

Hello friends, I'm facing with a problem which I couldn't find a solution. Hope you can find a solution for me. 

My shop's main currency is Turkish Lira. And I'm also using Euro and Zloty as alternative currencies. In the currencies tab, i have set their rates as 

Turkish Lira - 1

Euro - 0.2981

Zloty - 1.2891

And these values was working. But today i'm facing with a problem. When cron updates the rates, it makes the euro's currency as if it's the main language. And it becomes like this.

Turkish Lira - 1

Euro - 1

Zloty - 4.3241

P.S. In Localizations tab, my main currency is Turkish Lira.

How can I solve this? Any help will be appreciated :)

UPDATE: I've tried to edit currencies with different 1.6.1.7 localhost and it also set rates over Euro although the website doesnt have Euro currency. 

Edited by servetsarap (see edit history)

Quick question...has the update ever worked or have you updated the rates on your own in the past? Are you sure that the ISO Code and Numeric ISO Code for Turkish Lira is correct?

Update: I just tested it myself. If your ISO Code is wrong, Prestashop will set the next currency as 1. So i believe your Turkish Lira ISO Code is not correct.

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

Hello,

Thank you for the answer. I was using Turkish lira before and edited it automatically with cron and it was working fine. But now it has problem. Turkish Lira's ISO code is 949. So i think it's true. I have found the link of rates XML of Prestashop and there is not Turkish Lira in the list. I'm not sure if they deleted it or not but i think this causes the problem.

Edited by servetsarap (see edit history)