Importing addresses from one store to other store

Alright, i've looked and looked and can't find a good answer.

I have a prestashop install that i do not have ftp access to (at the moment).  I want to export my customer data (all of my customer data) - and i have that csv.  

But, when i try to import customers it doesn't import the address, it only imports the email, names..some basic information.  Then when i go to the prestashop install and export those addresses it gives me a csv file that cannot be imported by my prestashop.  There are mandatory fields that are not exported with the prestashop export.

I hope that makes sense.

So, how do i import this data without massive data loss.  Also, on my export there was a password exported that was clearly hashed..which is good. But how do i get my new prestashop install to recgonize my customers passwords etc?  Or, do i just need to wait for FTP access and just download directly from the server source?

What do I do if I don't get access to the server source?

Thanks!

PrestaShop doesn't have an option to export all the data in the same format as the CSV Import. Maybe there's a third-party module somewhere that does this.

As long as the _COOKIE_KEY_ in config/settings.inc.php is the same for both PrestaShop installations, the customer password hashes will continue to work.

Hello. 

You can transfer customers with related info, including address, using Export/Import functionality of Store Manager for PrestaShop. It is possible to export/ import customers passwords as well, substituting cookie key as explained in this tutorial - 

https://www.prestashopmanager.com/useful-articles/prestashop-customer-management/migrate-prestashop-customers-with-passwords-for-free/

You can download 30-day free and fully-functional trial of Store Manager application and perform the task without any fees. 

Hope this helps. 

Hello,

Do you have access to your SQL database ? The customer info and its addresses are stored in a separate table, which is why exporting customers didn't export their addresses. If you have access to your SQL database, you can export the ps_address table and import it in your new SQL database, but the customer ID needs to be the same in your 2 installs for the addresses to be correctly assigned to each customer.