after moved prestashop i can't open back office

houzhongqiu

Hi, All Guys,

I just moved my website from bluehost to another one, also domain change to new one.

I already read and did everything as others topics

But I can open my site,but I can't open my back office, Perhaps it is folder premisson,but I don't know which one should be changed.

I attach some pictures for yours check,

also my host log error

[Tue Oct 18 01:29:48.989528 2016] [:error] [pid 969524] [client 113.70.95.0:50958] SoftException in Application.cpp:261: File "/home/tpcom1/public_html/ctopuadmin/index.php" is writeable by group

Thanks for your help.

post-370981-0-63936300-1476725905_thumb.jpg

post-370981-0-48897900-1476725908_thumb.jpg

You can start with the ctopuadmin directory since that's the one generating the error. It's better to use a recursive option if there is one, so all your directories will have the right permissions. You may also need to do the same to the other directories in PrestaShop's root to prevent further permission errors.

You can start with the ctopuadmin directory since that's the one generating the error. It's better to use a recursive option if there is one, so all your directories will have the right permissions. You may also need to do the same to the other directories in PrestaShop's root to prevent further permission errors.

I modified 777,775,755,664 644 for the admin folder, also have the problem, can't open back office of prestashop~