Get additional supplier info in BO. how? [EDITED]

Hello.

EDIT: I see now that i was not clear at all in what i wanted to know.
So i re-write it again for better understanding.

In back-office, catalog, product page, when i add a new product, I would like to have a field where i can write down additional supplier info. As it is today i can chose from a dropdown list what supplier i want to add to the product.
But many times i can have more then one supplier for same product. and that means, when i need to re-order i would like to have this extra field on the products tab where i can write down for Example, which is the preferd supplier, who are the best person to talk to, different addresses, phone numbers, contact persons, etc. etc. like a sticky note on each product to tell anyone where to go when we are low on that item.

This info field is of course only for BO but it can help a lot when there are more than one person in the shop who contacts suppliers.
And so, if u get some special info, here is where you put it so all colleagues can see it.

Is there a way to create this?

Best regards
Peter

To add additional fields on the product editor is actually quite difficult to do. It would be easier to just use an existing field. Can you use the Location field for this or are you already using that?

Hi Rocky and thanks for your reply.
The location field is not used yet, might need it when i need an external warehouse for some of the goods.
So for now its free to use, and i had allready thought about it, but optimal would have been a field of its on thats bigger than the location field for easier over view. will give it a try, but i would really be happy if anyone had a solution to this.

Thanks
//Peter