Accessories field will not search in de BackEnd

Eautje

Hi,

When I am in the BackEnd of Prestashop 1.6 and I add or modify a product and go to the tab Accessoires, there you can add accessoires with the (search) field.

My problem is: When I type in the search field, nothing is displayed, so I can not add accessoires. It was working before.

This is the section:

-----------------

Accessories

The "Accessories" field gives you the option of choosing relevant products to associate with this product, to suggest them to your customers when the visit the product's page (if the theme supports it). Type in the first letters of product and select it. The product is then added at the bottom of the field.

You can associate a product with as many other products as you deem necessary. Click on the cross to delete the product association.
An association goes one way only: the associated product will not feature an association to the current product in its setting page.

---------------------

Can somebody help me to get this fixed.

Yes, on mine it's different though. It's ajax_products_list.php. That's what I see after I type something in the Accessories field and then go to the bottom of the Network tab.

post-13933-0-03733700-1476318786_thumb.png

I'm not sure why yours is different. I'm using PrestaShop v1.6.1.7.