Send to a friend module is not working

PrabuSS

Hi every one

Recently I've upgraded our PS version from 1.6.1.4 to 1.6.1.7. After upgrade Send to a friend module does not work.

Nothing happened when i click "Send" after entered email and name in Send to a friend pop up form

Please try to check this in product http://www.vinoble.hk/spain/beronia-vinas-viejas-tempranillo-rioja-doca-2010

I saw this thread https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/249877-solved-send-to-a-friend-module-is-not-working/ on PS forum. But it seems very older. 

Please any one.

PS version : 1.6.1.7

You're getting a 500 Internal Server Error on the AJAX call. It could be caused by a programming error or a file permissions issue. You can edit config/defines.inc.php and change the value of _PS_DEV_MODE_ from false to true, then after clicking the Send button, you should get an error message on the Response tab of the AJAX call in Firebug's Console tab. That should help us debug the issue.

You're getting a 500 Internal Server Error on the AJAX call. It could be caused by a programming error or a file permissions issue. You can edit config/defines.inc.php and change the value of _PS_DEV_MODE_ from false to true, then after clicking the Send button, you should get an error message on the Response tab of the AJAX call in Firebug's Console tab. That should help us debug the issue.

Hi Rocky

I've changed file permission from 666 to 755 for the file /modules/sendtoafriend/sendtoafriend_ajax.php. Now its working like a charm and i'm able to send email to every one using send to a friend form.

Many Thanks. 

PS forum always rocks like the person like you.  :)  :)  :) .

Hope it will helpful for some one.

Thanks once again  :wub: