theme for mobile devices

Hi everybody, does anybody knows some mobile theme for prestashop?, I need it for smartphones with Windows mobile or android, if anyone knows something about how to get it, I'll thank you a lot.

Hi,
In 3 or 4 days we will release a new prestashop template design which can be used for electronics shop where you can sell notebooks, TV, camera, phones, printers etc. Theme layout will have 2 columns and include various colours.
We will write new topic when design is released.

Thnaks for your quick answer but is not what I'm asking for, I mean a theme for mobile devices such as Iphone or HTC magic, cellullar phone I think you call it..., but it's good to know what you're talking about, thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Joël,

I have visited iPrestashop.com and it's really great theme. I wonder if you can make it compatible with other smartphones with Windows mobile or android just like dahuegon said earlier.

I have tried to open it with Omnia i900, all of the features seems work well, but the layout shrink somehow :-)

Nice work btw

• 11 months later...
Hi Joël

It looks nice!

Is it required to register for ordering from a shop?
Yes you need to register on my shop for ordering iPrestaShop.

It didn't ask in the right way.

If I buy iPrestashop, is it then possible for the customers on my webshop to order via iPrestashop without registering?
I want them to just buy without having an account first.

Ok I understand right now.

When iPrestaShop will be compatible with PrestaShop 1.4.x, any customer can order and pay on a shop without create a customer account.

Regards,
Joel

Sounds nice.

And when will that be? :)

• 2 weeks later...