How to add a Shipping fee with the addition of products

ShukrieySaid

Hello Guys,

Im Use Prestashop.1.6.1.7.

How can i make a double charge for shipping Fee with a double product in shopping cart.

In my country( Malaysia) ,we got separate state ( Sabah & Sarawak ),that we have to put shipping Fee..Not like others state in Malaysia that we ship for free.

So,i cannot use Additional shipping fees (for a single item) at shhipping collum in BO..Because i just want put Shipping fee only for that two state .

Anyone can help me ?

I attached here diffrence quantity with the same shipping fee. (RM5.30)..How to increase Rm5.30 to 10.60 for quantity two product on shipping fee.

Thanks

post-1321482-0-30212300-1475891499_thumb.jpg

post-1321482-0-08503900-1475891510_thumb.jpg

I had created both of that..And work fine..

But the problem is,if customer want to buy 2 quantity of the same product, the shipping fee still RM5.30 (attached above), its do not increase..The true is,Shipping Fee must be RM10.60. ( RM5.30 for each product)..

The only way close to what you want is to use amount for the calculation. You create a price range with matching shipping cost related to the total order amount. If you need a more exact solution I'd post in the help wanted forum. You can get this programmed for a small fee.

I did take a quick look for a pre built module that may do what you want, but I could not say for sure if any would do the job.