Votre module doit etre traduit en anglais - PHP Erreur

I received the following error by mail :

PHP errors:

Your module must be developed in English and then translated. e.g: Official syncronization manager © 2016

Functional errors:

-

Installation errors:

-

Our comments:

This is an automatic declination.

How could I proceed in this case? files to duplicate?Methods to change?

Edited by java2dev (see edit history)

Make sure all your code and comments are written in English. Also, make sure strings like 'Official syncronization manager © 2016' are not hardcoded and are translatable by writing them as $this->l('Official syncronization manager © 2016') in a PHP file or {l s='Official syncronization manager © 2016' mod='your_module_directory'} in a TPL file.

Hi, thanks for your answer. I've used the method $this->l('some string') or $obj->l('some string') and it's work, I've verified in Localization->Module translate all the strings in the list and all of them are translatable. I don't use TPL file, I have one like test but is in english and written like you said.

What you mean with hardcoded?

I have to translate the strings to spanish for example if I want to use it (backend)?

You should set up your Back Office with both English and Spanish installed. Go to the Localization > Installed module translations and make sure every string in your module is listed on the left in English. Also, check the spelling and grammar of all the translations. For example, syncronization should be synchronization. If you've done it correctly, PrestaShop should accept your module or reject it with another issue

I have just translated the english string to spanish in localization. but I don't know if that generate a file that I have to add to my zip? I've corrected the gramaticale words, all of them are correct.

So I translate click on save for every Module block in localization. I've read that there is like a file es.php but I didn't find it. http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Module+translation

I found it in translation folder. Thanks again.

I received again the same mail. I translated all strings and generated a file es.php , when I've submited the zip I saw a us flag and spanish so I think everything is ok, but I've received the same mail . Any help?

I've read this http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Module+translation but I want to understand the difference between (what I'm using) $this->l() and $this->module->l('My string', 'filename')

I've seen that the fields when the module is installed remain in english language , but the module in the list module have the description in spanish. I don't understand why. and when I put translate this module to spanish prestashop sends me to localizacion and there I have all traslations saved yet :blink:

I've translated all the strings in all php files using this->l() but I still receive the same mail with same message Your module must be developed in English and then translated. e.g: Official Linio synchronization manager © 2016 Linio

I have two doubt.

1st why the mails are not specific , there exist some validator to try for this kind of issue.

2nd I have to do this for the config.xml? and in the mail is just an example?

Thanks for your help :(