Various faults appeared over night!

ustepper

Hi.

I just found that my prestashop is not functioning properly this morning. Yesterday evening it worked fine!

The thing is that my popular products tab is empty!

Furthermore the imageslider I have on the shop page is gone. When going to backoffice and looking at the image slider, I can't see the images anymore? And if I add new images, they don't show up in the list...

I have tried to upgrade everything, modules and prestashop. I have tried to remove the image slider block and reinstalling it. With regards to the popular products, I have ensured that my products are located in the Home category and that the featured products block takes products from category 2 (Home).

Anyone got this problem? I can't figure out whats wrong or how to fix it!

The url: www.ustepper.com/shop/

Best regards,

Mogens

Edited by ustepper (see edit history)

1. check if your hoster made any server upgrade/changes

2. if you made changes yesterday, probably you forgot to clear cache and the results of changes are showing now.

3. check if you was victim of hacker. Search on FTP for files with date of today or yesterday in the latest evening.

• Like 1

Ok. I did actually add a price rule on a product. But that shouldn't give this problem I hope!

Since I have just updated the shop this morning, it is hard for me to see whether changes have been made to files by someone else.

I have contacted my hostmaster, and last changes were made on September 20...

Hi.

I just found that my prestashop is not functioning properly this morning. Yesterday evening it worked fine!

The thing is that my popular products tab is empty!

Furthermore the imageslider I have on the shop page is gone. When going to backoffice and looking at the image slider, I can't see the images anymore? And if I add new images, they don't show up in the list...

I have tried to upgrade everything, modules and prestashop. I have tried to remove the image slider block and reinstalling it. With regards to the popular products, I have ensured that my products are located in the Home category and that the featured products block takes products from category 2 (Home).

Anyone got this problem? I can't figure out whats wrong or how to fix it!

The url: www.ustepper.com/shop/

Best regards,

Mogens

I've take a look on your website and I've seen that your Popular products tab is actually the Home featured Products tab. So, to have products into this tab you have to edit products and assign them to the HOME category. Also check the module settings.

Check to see if the slider is enabled and has the correct positions into your hooks.

Yep. I know that it's the Home featured products. All my products are listed in the Home category. This was also the case before this fault appeared. The module is set to category 2, which should be Home. The slider is set to top column (which it also was prior to the fault)

I have attached a screenshot of the image slider configuration. As you see, there is some weird thing in the slides list. I have tried to delete it and to add new slides. But it doesn't work...

post-1321931-0-72942100-1475562379_thumb.png