Dark layer overlapping the template when you come for the first time

Hi guys,

I have a website http://topdesigntoscana.cz/ with Prestashop 1.6.1.4 and Olantek 1.0 template.

My problem is that when a visitor comes to my site, the design is overlapped by dark "layer". When you click anywhere on the site, then the dark layer disappears... But I don't want the dark layer to be loaded at all. Do you have any idea what I should do, please? What does it cause that the dark layer appears?

Thank you for your ideas and help!

Petr

I'm not familiar with that theme, but I noticed it only happens the first time the website is visited. There's probably a module that is displaying it and setting a cookie to prevent it being displayed again. Try disabling each module related to the theme and see if it disappears. If none of the modules are doing it, check the theme's JavaScript to see if you can find any code that displays a popup.

Thank you, Rocky! I switched one module off and it helped!

I'm not familiar with that theme, but I noticed it only happens the first time the website is visited. There's probably a module that is displaying it and setting a cookie to prevent it being displayed again. Try disabling each module related to the theme and see if it disappears. If none of the modules are doing it, check the theme's JavaScript to see if you can find any code that displays a popup.