Multi store with 2 different domains

Hi :-)

I have tried to set up a test multi store with 2 different domains (brygkunst.dk and klubpro.dk).

For klubpro.dk I have created an A-record and a CNAME at GRATISDNS.DK (Free DNS).

On the web host (domaindirect.dk), where I host brygkunst.dk, I have created a domain alias in Plesk so that klubpro.dk is pointing at brygkunst.dk.

That seems to work fine :-)

The problem is probably how to set up PrestaShop? I have done the setup as shown in the image attached:

post-17498-0-67539000-1475344028_thumb.jpg

I have also regenrated the .htaccess-file, but klubpro.dk is still getting redirected to brygkunst.dk.

htaccess.txt

So what do I miss, so that shop 2 is shown as klubpro.dk?

I have read different guides on the net, but I don't think any of them are complete, but if you know a good guide, you are welcome to post a link here.

have created a domain alias in Plesk so that klubpro.dk is pointing at brygkunst.dk.

klubpro.dk redirects to brygkunst.dk or it is only 'internal' system point, to show hosting where klubpro.dk domain folder is?

The problem is probably how to set up PrestaShop? I have done the setup as shown in the image attached:

you created new stores? screenshot you attached looks like preferences > seo & urls settings, not a store settings so this is why im asking about new stores :)

klubpro.dk redirects to brygkunst.dk or it is only 'internal' system point, to show hosting where klubpro.dk domain folder is?

you created new stores? screenshot you attached looks like preferences > seo & urls settings, not a store settings so this is why im asking about new stores :)

Klubpro.dk is created as an aliasfor brygkunst.dk in the Plesk panel:

post-17498-0-84280400-1475348166_thumb.jpg

Ahh.. should I maybe try to remove the checkmark for "Redirect with HTTP 301 code"?

Yes, I have created one new store (2nd shop):

post-17498-0-57745800-1475348228_thumb.jpg

Edited by elund (see edit history)