Error after payment completion 'There is no definitive payment status known'

sid86

Prestashop 1.6.1.7 with Mollie 1.2.6 payment module

After completing an order with the Mollie iDeal module, the attached message is shown when redirected back to the Prestashop store. Freely translated it says 'Welcome back. There is no definitive payment status known'. The order can be found in the admin order-overview, but no e-mails to the customer or shop-owner are send. Selecting bank payment results in a debug page with the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'EC_Stock' not found in /home/admin/domains/website.nl/public_html/override/classes/order/OrderDetail.php on line 37

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Much appreciated. Thanks.

119780bdf34c36336c99adaacf6b18e4_26c.jpg

Edited by sid86 (see edit history)

It would seem you have a module that is overriding OrderDetail.php and using a class isn't loaded. Make sure you didn't uninstall a module and accidentally leave the override there. If you want the module enabled, contact the author of the module for support.

Thanks Rocky.

How can I find out what module is causing the problem? Because looking at number of 'recent' new modules I'm clueless...

In the admin under 'Advanced --> Performance' I selected to disable all overrides. Now the orders (iDeal and bank) are coming through. When I enable it again, the same problems persists.

The strange thing is that now no products are displayed in the overviews (no matter if I enable or disable all overrides). For instance no products displayed in any categorie, no new products on homepage, etc. The search function still works and through this I can still visit an actual product page.

b69f3fbfe60d4db85e2faa7f73606eae.jpg

Edited by sid86 (see edit history)