Dispatch address showing just 1 country.

jkility

Hi,

I'm trying to dispatch our items to all over the world. At the moment we only ship to the UK. I have enabled other countries in the shipping option but when going to make an order, the dispatch address country, the only country avaliable is the UK on the drop down menu. Is it possible to extend this to all of the other countries that we dispatch to at all?

I edited the order form previously but that was to remove the date of birth as that was not required for us and the dispatch country would of not been touched.

Regards

check bo-->localization-->countries-->scroll to bottom, there is configuration option to display only countries that have carriers.  If this is enabled, even if you have enabled other countries besides UK suggests you  do not have carriers for those other countries.

if this is not enabled, then it can only mean that  localization-->countries only has UK enabled.

Typically to ship by country, where they have different carriers.

Add zone 'country name'

Add carrier for that country associated to that zone

localization-->countries-->edit country-->assign to it's corresponding zone you created for that country.

of course you can have multiple countriesin a zone as well..

want to see something cool?  Because non-logged will see default country shipping, my latest work,  not released for sale, allows visitor to select their delivery country, then the shipping is localized for their country....and it even allows them to see/select shipping options.

Demo: https://1617.prestaheroes.com  (note this is a temp demo and may not link some months/years after this post so see product)

https://www.prestaheroes.com/en-us/module-for-prestashop-16/74-prestashop-module-visitor-localized-shipping-pro.html

(this is most significant improvement and only module 'ever'  for multi-country localization, solves loads and loads of issues..

happy day el