Odd Slider Problem?

I am using the default theme, using the latest PS version.

The slider will not show on an Android Tablet when you select the "Disable on Mobile" option in the module setting. I have it set to enable on tablet and on desktop, but it will only show on a tablet (9" Galaxy Tab) if the "Display on Mobile" option is set?

I have tried 2 clean installs of PS, and it still happens?

I have read others have had the same issue, but I haven't found a solution.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Try using the AdminController from 1.6.1.4 and see if the issue still exist this is where the function is called upon.

The file is in classes/controllers, I checked a 1.6.1.4 install and the disable on mobile option still shows on tablet.

I compared the 2 files and it has been changed but I do not have a 1.6.1.7 install I can access from my tablet (Xampp).

Just rename the current file to AdminControllers.php.back and upload the 1 from 1.6.1.4 and try again.

If you need the file I can upload it here or just download 1.6.1.4, unzip and get it from there.

Worth a shot.

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately it did not work?

I have noticed that the slider will show on a smaller screen tablet, but not on a larger screen one? Both tabs running on Android using Chrome. It will only work on the larger screen tab if the 'display on mobile' option is selected?

Is there somewhere within the CSS that determines the screen resolution?

Thanks again.

Edited by Urbanbria (see edit history)