Pre-Order Option with Option of Deposit or Full Payment and Other Help

I am in the process of migrating from a Bigcommerce site to Prestashop which i am really enjoying designing. I have had a number of problems but managed to resolve most by researching and experimenting. But the ones below have me stumped:-

1)My current website offers a 10% deposit on any pre-order item with the option of paying it in full too via radio buttons. See attached "capture1". This works perfectly and BC has a built in feature to state its a pre-order, the radio buttons are my creation from the "product options" section. When the balance is needed i just send each customer a link to a "hidden" product with the balance, not ideal but does the job.

What I need:-

To be able to add a "payment option" to each pre-order product which gives option of 10% deposit or full payment exactly like my example. Even better if somehow a module could generate/include a way of paying the balance too, but if I manually have to create this as well it's not the end of the world.

2)I imported my customer list from BC and all the info is there except password, i expected this. So I also chose the password column to be the email address so I could advise customers "your temp password is your email address,change when you sing in". But testing this it didnt work, i also tried with no password and it didnt work and get an authentication error(see capture 2). I would love to be able to import my customers rather than asking them to create a new account so any ideas on this error?

3)I am trying to integrate with my order/stock management software Linnworks but at the final stage I get the error Capture 3 and 4 highlight this.

4)Anyone know a way to integrate MyHermes and Interlink so you can print labels direct from BO with a few clicks?

I have only been working on my Prestashop a week and have little knowledge so treat me as a newbie, although I can follow instructions well.

I am happy to pay for modules if they achieve what I want.

Thanks everyone for your help. I am using 1.6.1.7

post-1317751-0-57419100-1474711177_thumb.jpg

post-1317751-0-20054500-1474711331_thumb.jpg

post-1317751-0-00411200-1474711487_thumb.jpg

post-1317751-0-30416100-1474711494_thumb.jpg

Edited by indemandtoys (see edit history)

This is what I did:-

1)Created a product attribute called "Payment Options"

2)Created 2, one called 10% Deposit and one called Full Payment.

3)On the product you want to offer a deposit option, i went to combinations and combination generator

4)On left menu highlight the payment options, in this case 10% and Full payment, click add.

5)Add inventory which I believe gets split between the 2, I use sku codes and inventory software so mine automatically adjusts it. Click Generate these combinations

6)Click "edit" on the 10% option and change the section that states "iimpact on price" to "decrease" and then i add the amount that reduces it down to just 10%. So if product is £100 you would enter 90 here.

7)Click save and then it should all work.

Let me know if that was ok for people.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...