Block Social Mod module custom icons

Hello. I stuck with a problem with Block Social Mod module, tried everything from forums or answers on the Internet, but the problem still stands. I use Warehouse theme, 1.6.1.5 PrestaShop. 

The problem is to add the icon from Russian social network VK. As I learned module uses Font Awesome and codes for icons. I want to change Pinterest to VK. 

I found in modules\blocksocial_mod\blocksocial_mod.css:

#social_block_mod li.pinterest a:before { 
content: "\F0D2"; } 
#social_block_mod li.pinterest a:hover { 
background: #cb2027 !important; }

I changed \F0D2 to \f189 (VK code), but nothing happened. It still a Pinterest icon.

Later I found in themes\warehouse\css\global.css:

.footer-container #footer #social_block ul li.pinterest a:before, .footer-container #footer1 #social_block ul li.pinterest a:before { 
content: "\F0D2"; } 

I changed \F0D2 на \f189 and still nothing.

What am I doing wrong? I've cleaned cache, I tried to change almost every icon in this module files - nothing! Please help.

Edited by jdayke (see edit history)

What's interesting - changing code of an icon in global.css in warehouse theme works well for original Block Social module.

The problem is I want to use Block Social Mod module because it's a way more beautiful.

I tried Firebug to find where does this Block Social Mod module takes the info about icons, but couldn't find any more information.

it was like global.css in themes\warehouse\css and blocksocial_mod.css in modules\blocksocial_mod. Neither of this files doesn't change anything in icons.