Display SiteLock and Symantec SSL in prestashop

Paulsmithhome

Hi I have my site using ssl by symantec in order to put the logo on my site i need to put code into the pages i want it to appear on (same for the sitelock logo) can someone please advise were to place this html code ?

I manged to get the green locks appearing after a few problems.

My site is www.autostyles.co.uk

Thank you in advance

Where do you want to put it? At the bottom of the left or right column? You can put the code they provided you after {$HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN} in header.tpl in your theme's directory or after {$HOOK_RIGHT_COLUMN} in footer.tpl. If the code contains curly places, you'll need to add {literal} before the code and {/literal} after the code to prevent Smarty compile errors.

Hi

I made the ammendments to the header.tpl file but nothing happend.

my site is autostyles.co.uk

the code i need to place is this

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript" SRC="//smarticon.geotrust.com/si.js"></SCRIPT>

But nothing happens

Any help would be appreaciated

I had a look at your website and the problem is that you have "Move JavaScript to the end" selected on the Advanced Parameters > Performance tab. This is causing the JavaScript you're adding to be moved to the bottom below the footer, which I'm guessing is not where you want it. If you move your mouse down to the bottom-left of your website, you'll see the mouse cursor change to a pointer and you can click to go to the GeoTrust page. Also, the icon is only a 1x1 image for some reason. Hopefully, there's an option to change that on GeoTrust somewhere.

Just change this code:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript" SRC="//smarticon.geotrust.com/si.js"></SCRIPT>

to this:

<script src="//smarticon.geotrust.com/si.js" data-keepinline="true"></script>

This "keepinline" param is to prevent moving inline javascript to the bottom of the page.

Let me know if that helps.