Confirmation page after Paypal payment not loading on smartphones

duebicasa

Hi, I have a problem I can not solve: I have a problem with confirmation page, after paypal payment,  can not direct me to the confirmation page of my site, sometimes I read error 500, or white screen, repeat from desktop everything is ok ..., but I have some other small problems when I browse by mobile phone, it sometimes seems that the page you foot down, I read the www.due .... page does not work unless then after a few seconds you recharge itself, I tried to make a purchase via Smartphones and testing, I pay with payPal of course, and here at the time to send me back to the confirmation page, I get blank page that read "was not can respond to the request, so I copied the url address that was generated, and added to a desktop pc, and behold, the page opens normally, it is as if the returned page is not opened by Smartphones .. I tried so from smartphones to set the Smartphon browser with "request desktop site" and the confirmation page has loaded correctly ....

My host is ONE.COM, I made also the upgade a proffessional subscription that tells me 2GB RAM 4 CPU, bah ... my version of PS is 1.6.1.5, which is currently installed in the subfolder because I have the old site running in the root, but I do not think that this is a problem ..

I hope someone will be able to help me ..