How hard is it to learn PrestaShop?

Hi everyone,

I sure am impressed with the quality of sites that PrestaShop can create and wow, there sure is a lot to it with so many features and tools. Most I do not even understand. I very much would like to create a descent website and assume PrestaShop would be a perfect tool to do this, but with no experience with it I am curious in anyone's opinion how long or how hard would it be to grasp a reasonable understanding on how to create a half descent site with PrestaShop? 

I have lots of experience with Web Expressions, notepad html and Weebly, so not totally unfamiliar with HTML or CSS, etc, but there is things in PrestaShop I have never even heard of. I currently am using WordPress but there is not a lot that can be accomplished using it. 

I appreciate any input......I am basically a fast learner and have a lot of time on my hands.
Thanks very much.

Dave

PrestaShop is not CMS. PrestaShop is the platform to set up your e-shop. Is this what you want?

To use PrestaShop you just install. To learn to use it: a few days I think is enough. If you have concrete questions we could try to answer them for you.

If you want to develop themes or modules it might take you some more time depending on your previous development experience.