[SOLVED]Payment step indicator

Hi, when a customer makes a order, and checks out. Ther is an indicator line at top (ben, logo) Do any one know how to translat this line. Some words are translated, but sum are not. Help pleas????

it's all translated in does fields. it's the "payment" text that appers att the last checkout page after select payment option (bankwire, cash, paypal, invoic, etc. i wont the text "payment" to reed "Betalning".

After choosing cash on delivery i get "Shipping" i whant it to say "Bekräftelse" and if i choos invoice i get "payment" (All the fields in the order-step section are translated, but still i get this. Can any one help me pleas?

If it is a "Cash on delivery" translation, you'll need to go to Tools > Translations > Module translations and scroll down to the "prestashop - cashondelivery" section, then scroll a little further down to the "prestashop - validation" section to translate "Shipping".

Do you mean that you've now translated it or that you have already translated it but it isn't working? What happens when you go back to the translation page? Is the translation for "Shipping" that you previously entered there or is it missing?

Thank you for the screenshots. I've investigated further and it turns out that this is a bug in PrestaShop v1.2.5 that was fixed in PrestaShop v1.3. To fix it, you need to change line 1 of modules/cashondelivery/validation.tpl from:

{capture name=path}{l s='Shipping'}{/capture}

to:

{capture name=path}{l s='Shipping' mod='cashondelivery'}{/capture}