[SOLVED] Chang main url

Unica e-shop

Hi all

Today i changed my webhotel domain www.unicae-shop.uk to www.unicae-shop.dk, i already owned the url www.unicae-shop.dk as i domain but without the webhotel, so today i switched the webhotel domain www.unicae-shop.uk to www.unicae-shop.dk, and before that i took backup of all the files and the database, and uploaded it back when i finished switching, and then i changed PS_SHOP_DOMAIN from unicae-shop.uk to unicae-shop.dk, but from then on when i enter my webshop adresse www.unicae-shop.dk only my webhoster page comes up " This webserver is operated by unoeuro" when i try to connect to my backoffice i can only see a total white screen.

i dont know what to do. Hopefully some of you can help, looking forward to your help. Thank you ver much.

Hi dear @modprestashop

I turned on the debug mode from server and got this message when trying to enter my backoffice:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Core_Foundation_IoC_Container' not found in /var/www/unicae-shop.dk/public_html/Core/Business/Core_Business_ContainerBuilder.php:36 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/unicae-shop.dk/public_html/config/bootstrap.php(28): Core_Business_ContainerBuilder->build() #1 /var/www/unicae-shop.dk/public_html/config/config.inc.php(66): require_once('/var/www/unicae...') #2 /var/www/unicae-shop.dk/public_html/admin/index.php(36): require('/var/www/unicae...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/unicae-shop.dk/public_html/Core/Business/Core_Business_ContainerBuilder.php on line 36

I thought it may help, thanks, waiting for you answer.

Edited by Unica e-shop (see edit history)
  • Like 1