Stats Tab?

If this is a potential Release Candidate, then why do we still have a "Stats" tab? This has always said "Coming Soon" since the first version (0.8) that I downloaded. Is there going to be something there for version 1.0?

I can not locate the find the bulk lister, I understand from another post on this forum that it is under Admin => Tool. However I can not find it. Also what will be on the Home page of the Admin area?

I am really happy to see the Search Alias included in this release. What would be useful though, is some type of log from the input of the search box. This would make it easyer to identify commonly mis spelt words. Slowly its starting to look fantastic and I cant wait for the next release!

Hiya James,

Hehe, yes, there will be the start of something statistical in the Stats tab for v1.0.

Good idea about a search input log.  Hmm, I wonder in which tab we could display such statistical information? ;)

You can access the bulk lister by going to: Back Office > Tools > Import

Hello James,

Did you get any SQL errors when updating to 0.9.6.1 ? Can we have a dump of your "tab" SQL table in order to verify what's wrong ?

You still can install this feature by adding a new tab in your back office (in tools > tabs) with the following parameters :

• [li]name : import[/li]
    [li]class : AdminImport[/li]
    [li]parent : Tools[/li]