Problem with new messages

RosuC

It would seem an invalid customer message was somehow added to your database. You'll need to check the ps_customer_message table in your database using phpMyAdmin and look for any unusual messages that contain HTML or anything other than plain text. After editing or deleting invalid customer messages, your Back Office tab should work again.

It would seem an invalid customer message was somehow added to your database. You'll need to check the ps_customer_message table in your database using phpMyAdmin and look for any unusual messages that contain HTML or anything other than plain text. After editing or deleting invalid customer messages, your Back Office tab should work again.

Hello there, thank you for the suggestion, I've check it double time, nothing unusual there, the problem is here:

http://screencast.com/t/vd5Ux7indL8k

Once I press this link is appearing that error, and is honestly not normal because there were no strange messages and no modifications in the last month in the PrestaShop.

Thank you.

Sorry, I have no idea why you're getting that error message. I can only say that the error message is caused by having HTML code or other insecure data inside a customer message. See line 51 of classes/CustomerMessage.php:

'message' =>            array('type' => self::TYPE_STRING, 'validate' => 'isCleanHtml', 'required' => true, 'size' => 16777216),

You can remove the validation there to remove the error message, but then customers can enter malicious code in your contact form.