Unknown column 'image_shop.id_product' in 'on clause'

tallinn

Hi.

When trying to load my local shop I get this error: 

[PrestaShopDatabaseException] Unknown column 'image_shop.id_product' in 'on clause'

And

at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php

if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
$dbg = debug_backtrace();
WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
} elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
if ($sql) {
throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
}

throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
}
}

I had an error before this that I solved. The previous error was simply because I had not set a theme. Then I set the theme and this error started showing up.

Image_shop table does not have this column id_product in my database. My PrestaShop version is 1.6.1.6.

EDIT: Here is more info from the error:

Should I simply add this column?

Edited by tallinn (see edit history)

Ahh yes. That must be it.

I imported data from an old version of PrestaShop to this database. I guess this column was not present in the older version.

Now another question pops up. If I simply add the column it will not have a meaningful value. What should I do about that?

You could use a query like the following:

INSERT INTO `ps_image_shop` (`id_product`, `id_image`, `id_shop`, `cover`, `hover`) SELECT `id_product`, `id_image`, 1, `cover`, `hover` FROM `ps_image`

This will copy the ps_image data over to the ps_image_shop table, assuming you're not using multistore and your shop ID is 1. If you're using multistore, you'll need to run the query again for each of your shop IDs.