Problem with new products tab in homepage

Sergionline

Hi.

In my PrestaShop (www.shockdom-store.com) I've a problem with New Products tab: in homepage it not show real new products.

In internal page, all products inserted in last 90 days have the "NEW" symbol in image corner, but the New Product tab shows only old products.

I think the problem is in cache, but I've just removed cache from backoffice, I've removed cache via ftp and I've disable the cache and the module continue to have the same problem.

If I insert a new product, the product appear correctly in the New Products tab but if I try to update one of last 8 products that I've inserted in last month, nothing changes.

Can someone help me please?

• 3 months later...

I have a similiar problem for past few days. 
New products appears on the tab on the next day (after creating it) and it only shows 5 products despite that  number set in module is to show 25 new products. 
However when I scroll down to the new products on footer and acces it from there - there are all new products added recently ... 

I didn't change anything for the past few weeks so I don't know what could create the issue. 
My website is www.fajerwerkilider.pl 
Any help needed ...