Fatal error [SOLVED]

Steve Joms

HI All,

Does anyone here encountered this error?

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Invalid compiled template for 'helpers/list/list_header.tpl' <-- thrown in /var/www/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 182

Please help me troubleshoot it.

Then I enabled the PS_MODE_DEV and this the pointing error of http error 500

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Invalid compiled template for '/var/www/html/modules/leobootstrapmenu/views/templates/hook/megamenu.tpl' <-- thrown in /var/www/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 182

Thanks,

Joe

Edited by joms (see edit history)

At first I can't access my back end due to smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46 and then I manually cleared my cached in deleting folders in cache/smarty/compile. When I try to access again the back office now still same error so I put back again the back up of compile folder then now thats the error

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Invalid compiled template for '/var/www/html/modules/leobootstrapmenu/views/templates/hook/megamenu.tpl' <-- thrown in /var/www/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 182

then error 500

Still it does not work. I can access the BO but then I click some menu this is the error

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /var/www/html/cache/smarty/compile/8a/9a/aa/wrt57be8714997547_14409884 <-- thrown in /var/www/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46

And also error 500 still for the website

This is now the error when I am accessing my website URL, I set the PS_MODE_DEV to true

Warning: touch(): Utime failed: Permission denied in /var/www/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 192

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /var/www/html/cache/smarty/compile/29/ef/a5/wrt57be87bdb4c6b0_49326885 <-- thrown in/var/www/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46

I can't change the permission of this two files smarty_internal_write_file.php and smarty_internal_template.php

Edited by joms (see edit history)

Hi joms,

you have edited the "modules/leobootstrapmenu/views/templates/hook/megamenu.tpl". Pls check that template file and revert back the changes.

And also try to clear the cache and choose "Never recompile template files" in the "Advanced parameters -> Performance" in backoffice this will solve the problem temporarily and to resolve the problem permanently you need to check the every edited template file.

Im okay with that error the megamenu. When I select the performance menu this is the error

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /var/www/html/cache/smarty/compile/29/ef/a5/wrt57be87bdb4c6b0_49326885 <-- thrown in/var/www/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46