How to achieve this?

Hello guys, i'm learning how to edit prestashop shops, and i need to achieve something like this:

foto1.tiff

when i have this from a theme: 

depositodentalreisix.com

The client wants to change the newsletter to be in the middle and everything else below it and justified... any help please!? i've trying to understand prestashop individual files... but is pretty confusing, i mean the parts from where the main html is made.. i hope someone can help me because im getting really stuck

Also if u see at the top banner i need to align the phone number to the rest of the elements because it looks awful... Thanks !!! 

Edited by Tkey1 (see edit history)

it will be a minor change of css styles for default-bootstrap theme

just center the block where the newsletter is

and move social block to the end on displayFooter modules list

.footer-container #footer #social_block {
  1. floatnone!important;
  2. width30%;
  3. padding22px 15px 0 15px;
  4. marginauto;
  5. text-aligncenter;
  6. clearboth;
}

#footer #newsletter_block_left { overflow: hidden; width: 50%; margin: auto; padding: 13px 15px 7px 15px; margin-bottom: 0; } #footer #newsletter_block_left .form-group .form-control { height: 45px; max-width: none!important; background: #3c3c3c; border-color: #515151; color: #fff; padding: 10px 43px 10px 12px; display: inline-block; float: left; }

The client wants to change the newsletter 

i assume that this is your job, so cmon ;-) it is only minor css modification

effect:
KqCMMmi.png

Many thanks! and i know it is my job, the problem is that im pretty new to prestashop files structure, the front office is split in many files and folders nad im afraid to touch something because i dont know how they work yet.....

Thanks again... if u know about any guide explaining how prestashop manage the files i would love it! thanks and sorry for being nub X_X

Edit: you were talking about the css from the default theme, however i've installed a custom one and everything is different.

Edited by Tkey1 (see edit history)

it will be a minor change of css styles for default-bootstrap theme

just center the block where the newsletter is

and move social block to the end on displayFooter modules list

.footer-container #footer #social_block {
  1. float: none!important;
  2. width: 30%;
  3. padding: 22px 15px 0 15px;
  4. margin: auto;
  5. text-align: center;
  6. clear: both;
}

#footer #newsletter_block_left { overflow: hidden; width: 50%; margin: auto; padding: 13px 15px 7px 15px; margin-bottom: 0; } #footer #newsletter_block_left .form-group .form-control { height: 45px; max-width: none!important; background: #3c3c3c; border-color: #515151; color: #fff; padding: 10px 43px 10px 12px; display: inline-block; float: left; }

i assume that this is your job, so cmon ;-) it is only minor css modification

effect:

KqCMMmi.png

Yes to edit it from the bootstrap theme is alright, the problem is that i have a custom theme installed and the configuration is different...