How to change the redirection after adding a product to the cart

Hi all,
I've a problem with the redirection after the "Add to chart" action.
I set in "Preferences-->Products" the parameter "Redirection after adding product to cart" equal to "Previous Page".

The problem is that I need a redirection to another page (the product list) that is not the previous page.
In fact when in the product list I click  on the button "order now" a pop-up is opened  (the product view) in which I choose the quantity of the product to order.
When I click on "Add to chart" the previous page is correctly the "product view" and not the product list.

So, how can I redirect to the "product list" and not to the "product view"?

Thank you

Claudio

post-330540-0-15782900-1471945199_thumb.jpg

Edited by ilclaudio (see edit history)

Thank you electriz,

I've seen that file and I've solved in this way:

1) I've added the hidden field "back_to_prodlist" in the product view:

<p class="hidden">
                                                        <input type="hidden" name="token" value="{$static_token}" />
                                                        <input type="hidden" name="id_product" value="{$product->id|intval}" id="product_page_product_id" />
                                                        <input type="hidden" name="add" value="1" />
                                                        <input type="hidden" name="id_product_attribute" id="idCombination" value="" />
                                                        <input type="hidden" name="back_to_prodlist" id="back_to_prodlist" value="{$smarty.server.HTTP_REFERER}" />
                                                </p>

2) I've modified the cart controller so that if the POST value "back_to_prodlist" is defined then the right redirect is done:

// Redirect to previous page
                if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'])) {

if(isset($_POST['back_to_prodlist'])){
                        $url = preg_replace('/(\?)+content_only=1/', '', $_POST['back_to_prodlist']);
                        Tools::redirect($url);
                    } else if (isset($regs[3]) && !Configuration::get('PS_CART_REDIRECT')) {
                        $url = preg_replace('/(\?)+content_only=1/', '', $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']);
                        Tools::redirect($url);
                    }
                }

I know, as you say, I should override the method and not modify the core of Prestashop.

However this fix works.

Claudio