Displaying Products below the Slider

I have a list of products which have product references

The products can only be displayed showing the Latest products 

I would like to show all the products in Reference order whenever someone goes to the shop - I do not want to just show the new product I added today and not show all the rest of my products

How does a new customer come to understand that you need to click on a button to see something 

Is this impossible with prestashop ?

Is this a hardwired feature in PS - cannot be changed option because no one else in the world wants to show their products - just the new ones when a new visitor comes to the site ?

I want whats under the POPULAR BUTTON - NOT THE NEW ARRIVALS BUTTON

I have specified that I want the products to show in reference order

I gather this is also impossible with PS - IT just does not work as you would expect (could this be a bug?)

Am I asking the wrong question to the wrong people ?

I have a Belvg theme - is this their theme doing this or does every PS System work like this ? 

post-614437-0-12663500-1471874593_thumb.jpg

How does a new customer come to understand that you need to click on a button to see something 

Is this impossible with prestashop ?

I have a Belvg theme - is this their theme doing this or does every PS System work like this ? 

this how these features works depends on theme you use, 

theme decides how things appear in the shop, so this should be a question to theme developer (because no one here knows how this theme works, how it is coded, we dont even know the url to website)