Can't add any fee when choosing invoice payment, module

Hi there awesome folks!

Don't know if I am posting in right category so please redirect me if I am wrong.

I have bought a plugin from Silbersaiten called Payment Fee:

http://www.silbersaiten.de/prestashop/en/prestashop-modules/245-payment-fee.html?search_query=Payment+fee&results=2

I bought this for a customer because they wanted to add a fee for paying with invoice. 

I installed the module and activated it and added my fee for invoice payment 29 SEK. The problem is that I don't get any fee when choosing invoice payment not even on the invoice added to the total after my final step in the payment process. 

Trying to reach the Silbersaiten team, without any help, I am reaching out to you guys to help me out here. I had hoped to get some help when buying their product, but nothing.

Thank you in advance.

i dont know how this module works, but i can bet that it uses overrides.

if so, verify if "disable all overrides" option is not enabled under preferences > performance section

it's common problem with modules with overrides, and while this option is enabled- modules usually dont want to work.

Hi, vekia!

Thank you for your reply.

"Disable all overrides" is disabled.

Maybe you can login and take a look?

Or is it possible to just add a fixed value to the invoice.tpl that is added to the price?

Hard code a solution to this?

Thank you.

Edited by Ludwig1 (see edit history)