My shop add's product automatically when ordering

Hi guys,

I have Prestashop 1.6.1.5, and everything has worked fine, but suddenly when i order something on the shop, either like a regular customer or create a order from the backend, Prestashop add's 2-3 products, like: "demo_2 Blouse - Color: White Size: M" 

I've checked my product catalog, but cant find demo_2 or blouse, even in the database under ps_product, i cant find the reference demo_2

Have any of you experienced that before, and what can i do? 

The shop is https://goo.gl/FXnEZ1 

Please tell, if you need more information.

it looks like database inconsistency

if your shop has only test orders - use database cleaner module (its available for free in prestashop, its default addon)

Thank you for your reply, but will the database cleaner remove all content, products etc. because i have 65 products in my catalogue, that i'm selling. It would be a pain in the ass, if i have to add them all over  :unsure:

Thank you for your reply, but will the database cleaner remove all content, products etc. because i have 65 products in my catalogue, that i'm selling. It would be a pain in the ass, if i have to add them all over  :unsure:

okay i understand

you see these random additional products also in cart, or just only after order?

okay i understand

you see these random additional products also in cart, or just only after order?

Only when i hit the "Make order" button, they dont appear in the cart. When i for example make an order on the front end, pay and everything, the mail i get contains only the products i ordered, but the attached .pdf file contains the "demo" products.

And when i look up the order in the backend, i can see the demo products too.

okay, this means that ps_order_detail table has some entries that were not removed properly while you removed ordes (you did it, am I right?)

to remove these ancient ;) entries please:

- go to ps_orders table

- check what is the highest ID of order

- go back to ps_orders_detail

- remove each entry that has bigger value of id_order than highest ID from ps_order

okay, this means that ps_order_detail table has some entries that were not removed properly while you removed ordes (you did it, am I right?)

to remove these ancient ;) entries please:

- go to ps_orders table

- check what is the highest ID of order

- go back to ps_orders_detail

- remove each entry that has bigger value of id_order than highest ID from ps_order

Yes you are absolutely right! I used a module called "Delete Orders Free", did you make it? The logo looks like the one you have in your signature and the link is also similar  :)

I'll try to do that, perhaps i can use Presta Cleaner, and just delete all orders, and not the products.

Yes you are absolutely right! I used a module called "Delete Orders Free", did you make it? The logo looks like the one you have in your signature and the link is also similar  :)

I'll try to do that, perhaps i can use Presta Cleaner, and just delete all orders, and not the products.

there is a chance that you used some outdated one, or some other module changed the structure of ps_order_details table - so delete orders free had troubles with cleaning up of this table.

anyway, solution is above, this should help :-)

there is a chance that you used some outdated one, or some other module changed the structure of ps_order_details table - so delete orders free had troubles with cleaning up of this table.

anyway, solution is above, this should help :-)

So far it seams like its working like a charm! Thank you so much for your quick response and great help.