Template, modules and store Prestashop

BlackB

Hello,

I bought a template for 1XX € (not a lot but not too little - on the street I found them not only I had to earn hard).
- I was afraid to buy but bought on Prestashop, so it comforting that this is a trusted supplier.

Unfortunately, right after the installation turned out that much part of what have written on the page template: a lie.

1. The template is a mistake and do not see the live editor to change the color and font changes.
2. The template was to be translated into German and during the purchase of goods, most are in English and in other fields of language - has nothing or very badly translated ( "teile" is part of the German language and do not share on facebook).
3. After reconfiguration thumbnail turned out that the template does not have the size of photos according to their appearance (the default), also in the module Sliders.
4. The template displays other graphics at the top and bottom of the page than those which were the example.
5. I can not see, can not or does not - display category as products on the main page you can see what was on the sample store.

To conclude: there is no money back after purchase, but as it has been entered in error: it is okay?

I wrote the information for support, was forwarded to the notification system .... and silence.

Is this a business model Prestashop and official partners?

- Do not depend on me to return the money, but:

1. On receipt of this for what I paid (and not a week because the money were taken from the right).
2. Do not misled the next people.

Is it possible ?

- Sorry for my bad English with google translator, but why buy on the official website would not have to write such messages in whose language I do not know ..

EDIT (16.08.2016):

Customers have written to me they can not place orders: do not operate the End key orders in the shop. I checked, it is indeed true ... because of not acting selection option payment (bank transfer) is not acted to end the transaction.

- It already is too much even for me !!!

I had to remove the template and restore everything to its previous state. Thrown money and a waste of time.

Edited by BlackB (see edit history)

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I wrote :

Hello,

I can not enable a template for his mistakes do not allow anything to buy for my clients (not active choice of payment methods, the lack of translation into German, lack of the "Pay")
- because of this please return the money paid.

Regards