Default Company Billing/Invoice Address

Hi

hope someone can help?

i'm new to Prestashop and i'm hoping to use it for a client as an internal system for their employees to order certain products.

The item will be shipped to the employee but the invoice will go to the company in every instance

So an employee/user needs to be able to login/register but the address details they put in are their shipping address only.

I then need to be able to specify the address for the company that will automatically be the default invoice address for any employee that buys something

any pointers or help appreciated

cheers

jason

- if employee will register as a customer you will be able to create any kind of order / invoice for them (depending on details that they will use during checkout).

- with theme modification you can remove the field to put different invoice address (order-address.tpl)

so in effect:

- employee wil be a normal customer
- shipping address will be invoice address without possibility to change it.

thanks vekia

yes thats exactly it!- employee wil be a normal customer - shipping address will be invoice address without possibility to change it.

i'll have another look at order-address.tpl and see if i can work it out, my php isn't great though - any pointers how to set the address?