Dash board and modules messed up after upgrade

hi all,

Did an auto upgrade from prestashop 1.4.7 to 1.6 through auto upgrade module did backup of all my files, upgrade was suscessful after that i couldnt able to see front page then i rolled back it failed in the middle then there was an error " BAD SUDOMAIN" i somehow sorted now the website is live but images the catlogue were not dispalying at all. also search bar dissapeared. all back office page messed up(see attached) when i click on modules or other tabs it says " TAB FILE NOT FOUND" smarty compile is not working...

please help me to get back admin page and other bits

post-1300107-0-75512700-1470993693_thumb.jpg

hi all,

Did an auto upgrade from prestashop 1.4.7 to 1.6 through auto upgrade module did backup of all my files, upgrade was suscessful after that i couldnt able to see front page then i rolled back it failed in the middle then there was an error " BAD SUDOMAIN" i somehow sorted now the website is live but images the catlogue were not dispalying at all. also search bar dissapeared. all back office page messed up(see attached) when i click on modules or other tabs it says " TAB FILE NOT FOUND" smarty compile is not working...

please help me to get back admin page and other bits

can any one look into this ...

this kind of case requires inspection of the store,

it is quite impossible to say what is wrong there without an access to prestashop filesystem, back office, database

usually if back office is distorted - this problem is related to caching - and cache clear should fix it.

but if you've got some internal server errors - this usually means that problem is not as easy as it seems and it requires inspection. Sadly speaking, problem can be everywhere.