Currency Restriction per Module

michaelL

Hi,
Don't know if this is a bug, or if its something I have really missed here.
I don't seem to be able to select which payment module is available for each currency.

It is ok for the 'Bank Wire' where I can say this is available for USD and EUR etc however for the other payment modules it seems to be only one or the other?

In my example in the picture attachment, I would have thought I could select PaymentSense and PayPal to be available only to CAD and AUD for instance..

post-1102726-0-19264400-1470777853_thumb.jpg

Edited by michaelL (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I have one card processor for EUR (HeidelPay) and one for GBP (Worldpay and PayPal).

Orders in EUR should go through Heidelpay (to my EUR account) and GBP through WorldPay or PayPal to my GBP account.

Anything else incurs high fees if the card processor converts the money.

But, I cannot set this in Prestashop 1.6.1.11.

Where there should be Tick Boxes there are Check Boxes which I believe is wrong. See attached screenshot.

Can someone please help? It seems to make no difference if PayPal and WorldPay are set to GBP or Customer currency.

Also, I would happily restruct GBP to the UK and EUR to Eurozone countries but cannot find how to do this either.

Any help is very much appreciated as double-currency transactions are costing me unnecessary fees every month.

Thanks!

5a104ef276fbf_currencyrestrictions.thumb.jpg.028e4ced2ba229fe90a34b653ad17788.jpg