Is there Prestashop theme developers not from Asia?

Antarr

Is there Prestashop theme developers not from Asia? I see tens developers from Vietnam, Cambodja and India. With hundred bugs in new themes, with very slow support once a day or two on very bad English, with stable errors during install, with stealing modules from each other, with non working advertised features, with needing code rewritings by me!

Yes, recently I made third money back from Vietnamese developer after his declaration like "You need to change one text in every 76 CSS on the server just because I promised font selection option in the admin panel but did not it. But theme was sold to you $100".

What I need (from good normal theme/template):

1. Theme Control Panel with font selection (many of them looks ugly in my native language, but looks good in standart English).

2. Easy editing modules position on a page. Preferably, the module configuration is made there, in the same place.
3. Color management. In particular, the management of background color for modules.
4. In general, control of the whole settings through the administration panel, not by editing files on the server.
5. Support in the same day, preferred GMT...GMT+4.

P.S. 6. Supports blog modules on the Home page (like SmartBlog Latest Home module; not every template supports blogs on the Home which is very strange).

P.P.S. I see another unpleasant feature on the Themeforest: the first seven or eight comments always one-lined short praise and written by the same webmasters. Then abruptly begins "here a lot of mistakes, a bunch of the bugs here!" from other normal users.

Edited by Antarr (see edit history)

Well you should by theme from Addon Store, it sales product only after validation. 

I see all these wrong/mock/erroneus templates in the Prestashop Addon store. ALL.

Right now I can point to the template wich promises "Custom Fonts" and do not have it. Which promises "Blog System" (even free SmartBlog) and have it from other developer! Wich promises background video and parallax and does not have it.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/238XX-Y-Z.html Well, I replace right numbers with XX letters, hehe.

Which promises the same with infinite scroll but wrote me an email "sorry, mate, we do not have infinite scroll in all our themes".

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/ZZ08-U-WW.html

Edited by Antarr (see edit history)