Icons turning into question marks

Vininorden

Almost all the basic icons in my shop have turned into question marks. From previous posts I can see it should be a problem in the global.css file, and in fact I see all the icon lines there have the value "?". Can someone indicate me a way to paste the correct lines? I tried to download the pack again but when I open the default global.css it has the same problem in the icon lines. It feels like it's my editor

It is because of file encoding problem, it will happen each time when you open CSS file in your editor (no, this don't happens to all of us but you) so just get new global.css from fresh Prestashop and upload it using your FTP without open it.

If this don't work then paste link of your site and let us check what can be fix your problem.

Then i advice you to follow the following steps.

1. Get fresh copy of global.css
  2. Compare both fresh and your old gloabl.css using https://www.diffchecker.com/ filldiff tool
  3. Collect all the CSS changes and make separate CSS file
  4. Now you have opened new css file so it is not worthy in your case so get one more new copy :D and replace it in your site
  5. At this stage you have original global.css file and one more separate css file having all of your chnages.
  6. Now place that newcss.css file in themes/default_bootstrap/css/ and add it in themes/default_bootstrap/header.tpl file using link tag exactly just before closing </head> tag
  7. Now you should have global.css and newcss.css file so you will get impact of global.css on icon and modification from newcss.css